IMC Legal Consultant &
‣ Darren holds a Bachelor of Arts Degree in Public Policy and Law from Trinity College and a Juris Doctor in Law from the University of Connecticut Law School, both in Hartford, Connecticut.
‣ At Trinity, Darren was a Fellow at the Greenberg Center for religion and public life, and he was an Associate Member of the Connecticut Law Review at UConn Law School.
‣ Darren has spearheaded the digital side of IMC's business development initiatives since he joined the team in 2017. He is a passionate advocate for IMC's clients and enjoys working with the maritime professionals on the team.
‣ Associate Editor of Connecticut Law Review.
‣ Authored appellate brief which was argued at the Connecticut Supreme Court.