‣ Board eligible general surgeon.
‣ Completing fellowship training in trauma & critical care surgery at George Washington University, 2021 - 2022.
‣ Member, Eastern Association for Surgical Trauma.
‣ Resident Physician in general surgery at Danbury Hospital in Danbury Connecticut.
‣ Medical school at A.T. Still University School of Osteopathic Medicine in Arizona.
‣ Bachelor of Arts in International Studies from The University of Utah.
‣ Senior instructor for Wilderness Medicine of Utah.
‣Over 10 years of clinical experience ranging from prehospital care as a paramedic to current practice as a trauma, critical care, and emergency general surgeon.
‣ Speaks fluent Spanish and Portuguese.