‣ Amanda holds a Bachelor of Arts in History from St. Lawrence University and a Master’s in Health Administration from Saint Joseph’s University. She has worked in several health systems spanning 4 states, including Michigan, Massachusetts. Pennsylvania, and Connecticut.
‣Amanda spent the 3 years prior to joining IMC-3M serving as the Director of Primary Care for Griffin Health in Derby Connecticut, where she oversaw operations of 8 different outpatient clinics. Prior to her time at Griffin, she was a Practice Manager for 8 years in the Abramson Cancer Center at Penn Medicine in Philadelphia, supporting 70+ physicians.
‣ Her extensive management experience provides a strong working knowledge of all aspects of healthcare, from outpatient appointments to inpatient hospitalities, and billing cycles. She will be a very valuable asset to our team as we continue to expand our 3M services in the years to come.
‣ 14 years experience in hospital management
‣ Extensive knowledge of Health System inpatient and outpatient operations
‣ Experience in Billing and Coding in both inpatient and outpatient settings
‣ Masters in Health Administration from Saint Joseph's University
‣ Bachelor of Arts in History from St. Lawrence University