‣ Kevin has 20 years’ experience as a practicing maritime attorney in New York, New Jersey and Connecticut. He is a graduate of West Chester University and Albany Law School, experienced in all aspects of P&I correspondent work, and highly skilled in analyzing and resolving personal injury claims.
‣ Kevin has a strong interest in helping mariners and finding effective solutions to the very high level of costs for medical treatment in the U.S.
‣ Sixteen years’ experience practicing all aspects of maritime law.
‣ Extensive litigation experience with personal injury claims and commercial dispute resolution.
‣ Founder of Lennon, Murphy, Caulfield & Phillips, LLC (now Lennon, Murphy & Phillips, LLC).
‣ Served as staff counsel for global petrochemical trading company.
‣ Cum laude graduate, Albany Law School of Union University.
‣ Cum laude graduate, West Chester University.